1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE. The DomainFellow.com
domain generation and query service, is provided to you ("the User") under the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service ("Terms") and any operating rules or policies that may be published from time to time by
DomainFellow.com. BY USINGDOMAINFELLOW.COM SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT
USE DOMAINFELLOW.COM SERVICES.
2. ACCURACY OF SERVICE. Even though DomainFellow.com does its best to
perform domain searches as accurately as possible and the probability of
any potential errors is negligible, DomainFellow.com does not guarantee the
availability of any domain name whatsoever, and should not be held
responsible for any problems that may arise. DomainFellow.com domain
generation and query services are provided to the User at no charge,
however the User is responsible for any fees that may arise when
registering a domain name with DomainFellow.com partners. DomainFellow.com
does not guarantee the accuracy of service of DomainFellow.com
3. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS. StudnetMarkets.com may change these Terms from time to
time without prior notice.
4. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE. DomainFellow.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to the
User, and is not obligated to support or update the Service. The User acknowledges and agrees that
DomainFellow.com shall not be liable to the User or any third party in the event that
DomainFellow.com exercises its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
Data in its promotional campaigns, advertising, change of service notices
as well as to disclose to third parties certain items in the User Data and information about the
User's use of the Service. At the present moment filtering tools are not
available to the Users to filter out certain unwanted communications,
therefore the Users, who would not like to be contacted by DomainFellow.com
or its partners, should not use the Service.
6. PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTIONS OF ADVERTISERS. The User may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products on the Service ("Advertisers"). The
User acknowledges and agrees that any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between the
User and Advertiser. DomainFellow.com shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any such correspondence or participation or transactions.
7. LINKS. The Service may provide links to other web sites or resources. The
User acknowledges and agrees DomainFellow.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. The
User agrees that DomainFellow.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
8. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. The User acknowledges that content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in the Service or in sponsor advertisements or commercially produced information presented to the
User by the Service ("Content") by DomainFellow.com or DomainFellow.com's Advertisers, is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary agreement and laws and the
User is only permitted to use this Content as expressly authorized by DomainFellow.com
or the Advertiser, as applicable. These Terms do not transfer any right, title or interest in the Service or the Content to the
User and the User may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this Content without expressly being authorized to do so by
DomainFellow.com or the Advertiser.
9. User CONDUCT. The User agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in the
User's use of the Service. The User agrees to be solely responsible for the
User's actions and the contents of the User's transmissions through the Service. The
User agrees not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent the
User's affiliation with a person or entity.
The User agrees: (1) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; (2) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service; and
(3) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the Service. The
User agrees not to use the Service to collect or harvest personal information,
about other the Users of the Service or legal Owners of the Domain Names.
The User agrees not to post, promote or transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. The
User further agrees not to transmit or post any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. The
User shall not interfere with another User's use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services, or engage in surveys, contests, chain letters or use the Service for any commercial purpose, post or transmit "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass distribution of email. The
User acknowledges and agrees that DomainFellow.com neither endorses the contents of any
User communications nor assumes any responsibility for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom or any crime facilitated thereby.
All correspondence should be addressed to DomainFellow.com's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement; at
legal@DomainFellow.com. The Users may contact DomainFellow.com with complaints
and DomainFellow.com will investigate those complaints.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT THE
USER'S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS"; "AS AVAILABLE"; BASIS.DDOMAINFELLOW.COM
EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
DOMAINFELLOW.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET THE USER'S REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES
DOMAINFELLOW.COM MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT THE
USER'S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE
USER'S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
DOMAINFELLOW MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY
USER FROM DOMAINFELLOW.COM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. DOMAINFELLOW.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE,
LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE PROPERTY, EVEN IF DOMAINFELLOW.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. NO RESALE OR COMMERCIAL USE OF THE SERVICE. The User's right to use to Service is personal to the
User. The User may be an individual, corporation or other business entity. The
User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, exploit or make any commercial use of or access to the Service, without the express consent of
13. INDEMNIFICATION. The User agrees to indemnify and hold DomainFellow.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officer and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the
User's use of the Service, the violation of these Terms by the User, or the infringement by the
User of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
14. NOTICE. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or regular mail.
DomainFellow.com may broadcast notices or messages through the Service, or other matters of importance; such broadcasts shall constitute notice to the
15. GENERAL. In the event that any provision of these Terms shall, in whole or in part, be determined to be invalid, unenforceable or void for any reason, such determination shall affect only the portion of such provision determined to be invalid, unenforceable or void, and shall not affect in any way the remainder of such provision or any other provision of these Terms. The waiver by either party of a breach or a default of any provision of these Terms by the other party shall not be construed as a waiver of any succeeding breach of the same or any other provision, nor shall any delay or omission on the part of either party to exercise or avail itself of any right, power or privilege that it has, or may have hereunder, operate as a waiver of any right, power or privilege by such party. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the
province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to its choice of law provisions. In the event of any conflict between foreign laws, rules and regulations and those of
Canada, the laws, rules and regulations of Canada shall govern. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising under this Agreement is in the federal and state courts located in
Kingston, Ontario and the User agrees to take any and all necessary or appropriate action to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of such court. These Terms and any modifications thereto constitute the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, as to such subject matter.
16. ACKNOWLEDGMENT. The User acknowledges that (a) the User has read and understands these Terms; and (b) that these Terms have the same force and effect as a signed agreement.